Are your advisors trained to succeed? I have seen several Advisors in my travels that want to do a good job, but they have not been trained to win in their position.
M5 Management Services breaks the Service Advisor process into ten different training points:
- Prepare for the Guest – Good preparation starts the guest relationship off on a positive note.
- Initiating Guest Interactions – Steps service advisors should follow with each guest.
- The Walk Around – Introduces the guest to the multi-point inspection and shows the client we care about their safety.
- Writing a Great Repair Order – Proper documentation for the technician to increase production.
- Increasing Menu Sales – Techniques to use that are needs based and do not apply any pressure.
- Facilitating the Repair – Best practices on preparing and delivering the estimate to the guest.
- Status Communications – Insuring communication on status and completion times to increase CSI and drive production.
- Increasing Additional Service Recommendations (ASR) Sales – Learning a proven sales process.
- Overcoming Sales Objections – Ways to overcome road blocks and utilize best practices when selling maintenance and repairs.
- Active Delivery – Key points to cover and the process of reintroducing the guest to their vehicle.
Sending Advisors to training is very expensive and has a negative impact on customer satisfaction and production but we must continue to train so our advisor staff has all the tools and knowledge to provide customer satisfaction and high levels of technician productivity.
M5 Management Services offers five days in-store advisor training for $7,995, expenses included, that is very effective. Now we also offer Advisor Training online through our M5 Fixed Ops University for only $149.00 per advisor. These courses cover all ten soft skills mentioned above. This is an outstanding tool for Service Management to use with long term Advisors as a refresher course and a good way to set the tone with new hires without leaving the Dealership.
Please take a minute to look at our website www.m5ms.com and click on M5 Fixed Ops University or go straight to our M5 University www.fixedopstools.com scroll down to Fixed Ops Training Online and view the short video explaining “How it Works”. The first 10 seconds is a walk through on how to sign up then followed by an audio video explaining the Online Courses.
After reviewing the video scroll down through the ten courses, and at the bottom click on “Enroll.” Determine how many advisors you want to enroll. One advisor to four Advisors is $149.00 each. Five Advisors are $699.00 and ten Advisors are $1,299.00.
Add the student’s name and email to the sign-up page. Select Joe Carroll as the consultant. Then add to cart. On the top right side of the page click on “Items” then view cart. Click on “Proceed to checkout”. If you are a returning customer put your email and password in and sign in. New customers simply click on “Register” and follow the steps to make an account. Four easy steps to create your new account. Using a credit card will give you a fast start to training but you can also send payment in by check to:
M5 Management Services
985 Yeager Parkway
Pelham, AL. 35124
Attention Joe Carroll/Marc Harris
Please contact me by text phone or email with any questions!
Written by Joe Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org | 504-415-0253